Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
guyverek
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Surgery - doctors stuck on "preparing to surgery" status Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Surgery - doctors stuck on "preparing to surgery" status

Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:39 pm
When one team of surgers starting to prepering to surgery, all other doctors that have option to be in surgery have status "preparing to surgery" so its imposible to have two teams and its blocks whole department so its a little game breaking. Maybe I do something wrong?

PS. Never had any mods
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Surgery - doctors stuck on "preparing to surgery" status Attachment
bug.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.7 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Surgery - doctors stuck on "preparing to surgery" status Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Surgery - doctors stuck on "preparing to surgery" status

Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:26 pm
guyverek wrote:When one team of surgers starting to prepering to surgery, all other doctors that have option to be in surgery have status "preparing to surgery" so its imposible to have two teams and its blocks whole department so its a little game breaking. Maybe I do something wrong?

PS. Never had any mods

Hi and thank you for your report. Yes it is possible to have two surgical teams. But you only have one operating room (you are missing a floor plan, not the room). And you are little short on surgery nurses. Yes, you have 4 of them, but they can also tend to patients and patient transfers, so they are little bit overloaded. So the other team is waiting for the room to be clear, while tending to their other duties. So if you hire more surgical nurses and mark them only for surgery and make the others operation room, thing should improve quickly. Let me know if that helped
guyverek
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Surgery - doctors stuck on "preparing to surgery" status Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Surgery - doctors stuck on "preparing to surgery" status

Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:31 pm
Yes, I remove one floor because I want to show that when I have one room and this room i currently in use other 3 dockers have this status (and its a bug I think). They should go and check patients etc. because there is no operation room to perform this procedure.
roman.oxymoron
roman.oxymoron
developer
http://oxymoron.games/projecthospital/

Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:40 am
Yes, when you have a surgical team, with no OP room free, they will stay in "preparing for surgery" ... they won't do anything else ... no care about the other patients, that's why you can select separate roles, to have always doc focused on normal procedures.
guyverek
intern

Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:25 pm
I understand. So maybe a little suggestion. Instead of having 4 roles to choose, you can choose doctor/surgeon and when you choose surgeon you have 3 subroles to pick main/asyst etc.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum