Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
user947
fellow

Move patients between wards Empty Move patients between wards

Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:49 pm
Hi

My suggestion concerns the movement of patients between the infirmary and the semi-intensive care unit. It happens like this: my semi-intensive unit is full, but some patients have mild diagnoses, such as simple fractures or any other mild diagnosis. I believe that these patients could be transferred to the infirmary to make room for patients in more serious conditions.
I'm playing with a medium-sized hospital, I don't have much room for expansion, so I have to manage carefully to avoid that patients brought by ambulances with serious fractures have to be transported to another hospital, because my semi-intensive unit is full, with several of these patients with mild diagnoses.

Another suggestion regarding this same subject: when I receive patients at the TC, some of them have mild diagnoses, but they can only be transferred to a semi-intensive unit. I suggest that we can transfer these patients to the infirmary.

In this case, I only have one complete department, the orthopedic department. I suggest that this patient transfer freedom be applied to all departments.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum