Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gpmfuchs
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance got stuck Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance got stuck

Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:20 am
Description

The ambulance got stuck and blocks further ambulances.

I haven't noticed how this happened.
I've restarted in between so the log file is probably useless.

[NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance got stuck Ambula10

I have DLC:
Doctor mode DLC
Hospital services DLC

And the only installed mod is the
More Levels (Paximperia)

Attached is the savefile.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance got stuck Attachment
Player.log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

Last edited by gpmfuchs on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance got stuck Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance got stuck

Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:12 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and welcome to the forum!

Good news first, I'm attaching a fixed version of the save and we'll be including a fix that should resolve this situation if it happens again in one of the upcoming versions of the game.

It's a bit of a mystery though, as the reason why the ambulance is stuck is because the paramedic got fired. But as paramedics don't have a card that you can open, there should be no way at all how to fire a paramedic - if you noticed anything out of the ordinary with the ambulance before, please let us know! Smile
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance got stuck Attachment
stuckambulance.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 6 times
gpmfuchs
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance got stuck Empty Not Fixed

Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:01 am
I can remember having a card open with a black worker (I assumed it was one of my pathologists) and firing him because the card got stuck. But I cannot remember why the card was open.

(Maybe he was marked as the doctor of the patient which didn't arrive, and complained, and I got to him on this way. But I am not sure.)

Your corrected save file didn't seem to fix the problem, the ambulance is still standing there, and not moving.

So I assume the Problem happend before me firing the guy.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance got stuck Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance got stuck

Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:13 am
gpmfuchs wrote:I can remember having a card open with a black worker (I assumed it was one of my pathologists) and firing him because the card got stuck. But I cannot remember why the card was open.

(Maybe he was marked as the doctor of the patient which didn't arrive, and complained, and I got to him on this way. But I am not sure.)

Your corrected save file didn't seem to fix the problem, the ambulance is still standing there, and not moving.

So I assume the Problem happend before me firing the guy.

Hi, thanks for the reply and the extra info!

I just tried the save on a different computer/Steam version of the game and it works here - could you please double-check you loaded the new one? It has the same name etc. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum