Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anaboneira
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] The Pacientes Do Not Enter In The Clinic Empty [NEED MORE INFO] The Pacientes Do Not Enter In The Clinic

Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:07 pm
On sandbox mode, when I open the clinic on the first day everything happens normally. However, from the second day onwards, patients simply do not enter the clinic and pass directly on the "street".
Note that the clinic is open 24 hours a day.
Please help me.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] The Pacientes Do Not Enter In The Clinic Attachment
Sem título.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(934 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] The Pacientes Do Not Enter In The Clinic Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] The Pacientes Do Not Enter In The Clinic

Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:47 am
Hi, thanks for the message and welcome to the forum!

Looking at the screenshot, everything seems to be in order and you should be getting 15 patients per day, so this is very strange indeed - do you think you could attach your save so we can have a look at all the details? Here's a little guide how to find the files on your machine:
https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs

Thanks in advance!
anaboneira
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] The Pacientes Do Not Enter In The Clinic Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] The Pacientes Do Not Enter In The Clinic

Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:03 pm
I use the steam platform and, unfortunately, my game is not saved in the cloud.
I required the step by step access to the saved game and log with the steam support.
But they instructed me to look for the community's discussion forum. You can see it here: [NEED MORE INFO] The Pacientes Do Not Enter In The Clinic Captur10
So, you can assist me with locating the saved game files and log for Project Hospital?
Thanks.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:24 pm
Hi, thanks for the reply! Yes, the files that we're talking about should be on your computer, here are the folders to look at (from https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs):

- Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\maps
   - If you have problem accessing the hidden AppData folder, try entering %AppData% in windows explorer
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/maps/
- Mac:  /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/unity.Oxymoron Games.Project Hospital/maps
anaboneira
resident

Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:52 pm
SANDBOX1: [url=file:///C:/Users/Ana/Desktop/sandbox 1/sandbox 1.pdf]SAN[/url][url=file:///C:/Users/Ana/Desktop/sandbox 1/sandbox 1.pdf]DBOX1[/url] 

SAVEINFO: [url=file:///C:/Users/Ana/Desktop/sandbox 1/SaveInfo.pdf]SAVEINFO[/url] 

LOG: [url=file:///C:/Users/Ana/AppData/LocalLow/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/output_log.txt]LOG[/url]

PREVIEW:
[NEED MORE INFO] The Pacientes Do Not Enter In The Clinic Previe11

Hi!
Above are the files, they can be accessed through the links.

Thanks!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:47 am
Hi, thanks a lot for the reply! Unfortunately it looks like the files didn't get properly uploaded, but I can see that you found them on your computer - could you please try to upload them again? We're aware that the interface here on the forum is not exactly user friendly, so here's a quick how-to:
- Use the blue Reply to topic button below, not the Quick reply box
- An 'Attach file' section should show up below the message editor
- You can use the Browse button and find the save file (feel free to just attach the whole .zip, probably 'sandbox 1.zip' in your case)
- The Submit Query button will actually attach the file to the message

Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully we'll be able to resolve the actual issue quite quickly. Smile
anaboneira
resident

Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:01 pm
Hi. There they go.
Thank you.
Attachments
sandbox 1.zip saved gameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(888 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log.txt logYou don't have permission to download attachments.(14 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:20 pm
Hi, great, thanks a lot for the files! Yes, I can see the problem when I open the save and while we'll be investigating what exactly could have caused it, I have at least a quick workaround you can try: if you un-contract and re-contract any of the 6 insurance companies, the game should refresh the list of patients and they should start coming to the clinic immediately. Let us know it this helped!
anaboneira
resident

Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:53 pm
Hi.
I did as instructed and 2/3 of the patients went to the clinic and only 5 of the 15 did not show up.
Thus, I am unable to meet the objectives of the health plans and continue the game.
Are there other things that we can do?
Thanks.
[NEED MORE INFO] The Pacientes Do Not Enter In The Clinic Sem_tz10
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:02 pm
Hi, thanks for the reply! Actually yes, there's at least two points related to the patient numbers worth mentioning:

The numbers depend heavily on the hospital's prestige and can go down to 50% if the prestige is low. There's a tooltip for overall prestige when you hover over the stars on main panel and also in management mode for individual departments with some extra info about what's affecting it.

Regarding the objectives - there's no need to fill them in the order they show on the panel and sometimes completing further objectives of one insurance company will help quite a bit with another one (especially the 'uninsured' category works like this, giving you rewards for increasing numbers of patients, but it's mostly the other insurance companies that will send the extra patients.

I hope this helps!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum