Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Adventure4u1
attending

[NEED MORE INFO]Profit Objective Won't complete.   Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Profit Objective Won't complete.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:45 am
I've been playing Doctor Mode DlC. The objective Have Profit for 2 days won't complete.  I've had profit for 6+ days but the objective "will not complete."  
And because there isn't a Have profit for 2 days (1/2)  sort of thing,  I have no idea if the game is simply bugged or if I simply didn't get profit.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Profit Objective Won't complete.   Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Profit Objective Won't complete.

Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:18 am
Adventure4u1 wrote:I've been playing Doctor Mode DlC. The objective Have Profit for 2 days won't complete.  I've had profit for 6+ days but the objective "will not complete."  
And because there isn't a Have profit for 2 days (1/2)  sort of thing,  I have no idea if the game is simply bugged or if I simply didn't get profit.  

Hi and thank you for your report. Can you please upload your save file so we can have a look? I just tried it on our end and everything seems to be working as it should.
Adventure4u1
attending

[NEED MORE INFO]Profit Objective Won't complete.   Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Profit Objective Won't complete.

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:23 pm
The save file isn't the problem. The problem is that my profit objective seems to be registering a 7:00 AM (when the day shift starts) instead of midnight. I have profit at midnight, but it resets to 0 after that, and by 7 am, I am in the red because of the employee salaries and a limited amount of patients unless I use events. I'll be able to confirm if this is the case if the profit objective has a 1/2. Otherwise, I can't confirm anything.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:00 pm
Adventure4u1 wrote:The save file isn't the problem.  The problem is that my profit objective seems to be registering a 7:00 AM (when the day shift starts)  instead of midnight.  I have profit at midnight,  but it resets to 0 after that, and by 7 am,  I am in the red because of the employee salaries and a limited amount of patients  unless I use events.  I'll be able to confirm if this is the case if the profit objective has a 1/2.  Otherwise,  I can't confirm anything.

Hi, the save file is for us to look inside and check the statistics and why is not the objective completing. It can help us debug it, without that we can only guess what is happening.
The first thing is that this objective is indeed checked at midnight, if that is not the case for you we need to find out why. And yes it resets after that, because new day is starting.
Adventure4u1
attending

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:33 pm
I have no idea how to upload a save file.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:18 am
Adventure4u1 wrote:I have no idea how to upload a save file.

Hi you can follow the instructions here: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
Adventure4u1
attending

Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:40 pm
I can't figure out how to UPLOAD a zipped file to the forum.   There isn't a easy way of doing that apparently,  all I can do is linked to it.  The game had profit for 3 days, but I coudln't get the objective to complete. 
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Alt_fpbNebyFwinHjga96fU9z3Jo?e=reLAhh
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:25 am
Adventure4u1 wrote:I can't figure out how to UPLOAD a zipped file to the forum.   There isn't a easy way of doing that apparently,  all I can do is linked to it.  The game had profit for 3 days, but I coudln't get the objective to complete. 
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Alt_fpbNebyFwinHjga96fU9z3Jo?e=reLAhh

Hi and thank you for the save. I took a look inside and according to the statistics, you did not have profit for two days in a row. I passed two days with profit and the objective was fulfilled.
You have to check the bottom Total number (with building, events, ambulances and other). Let me know if that was the case
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum