Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
deMayn
intern

[RESOLVED]Antivirals problem after last update - copy from Steam forum Empty [RESOLVED]Antivirals problem after last update - copy from Steam forum

Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:37 pm
After the last update the patients complain that antiviral therapy is not available in doctors office (even though they apparently received antivirals because symptoms are turned black).

Savegame in the attachment
deMayn
intern

[RESOLVED]Antivirals problem after last update - copy from Steam forum Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Antivirals problem after last update - copy from Steam forum

Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:02 pm
Here's some more information: patient arrives at the hospital already fully diagnosed and antiviral treatment is already active. I have 100% treated patients so this one can't be returning patient.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Antivirals problem after last update - copy from Steam forum Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Antivirals problem after last update - copy from Steam forum

Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:14 am
deMayn wrote:After the last update the patients complain that antiviral therapy is not available in doctors office (even though they apparently received antivirals because symptoms are turned black).

Savegame in the attachment

Hi and thank you for your report. I just tried your save and I can prescribe the antivirals to patients arriving to the hospital. Can you please give us more information on how to reproduce this one? Or save right when you cant prescribe the antiviral.
Also the returning patient, could have active laboratory sample testing at the time of spawning. That is why is he coming back even though he is treated.
deMayn
intern

Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:14 pm
Hi, here's another savegame (after today's game update). Still having problems. Patient Margaret Jackson in cardio can't be prescribed diet modification (!)
If I switch to 'player controled', I can add another treatment and patient will be cured and can be send home.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:33 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
deMayn wrote:Hi, here's another savegame (after today's game update). Still having problems. Patient Margaret Jackson in cardio can't be prescribed diet modification (!)
If I switch to 'player controled', I can add another treatment and patient will be cured and can be send home.

Thank you so much for this save. We were able to identify and fix the problem thanks to it and it will be in the next patch or hotfix.
There is a problem that was introduced in the latest patch, with patients that have been treated for their main symptom, but still have some critical ones. Sorry for the inconvenience and have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum