Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemotion
resident

[QUESTION] surgery - operating rooms Empty [QUESTION] surgery - operating rooms

Sat May 23, 2020 7:03 pm
Hello, I have 2 operating rooms (surgery), as you can see in the pic, some staff is in one room and someone else in the other one (or using objects from the other room, look 2 tables prepared in 2 different rooms). It happens frequently, and I noticed a difference from the start when I added a second operating room, initially surgery where made simultaneously in both the rooms, but now is not like that. I've verified staff is enough to perform 2 surgery simultaneously. What happens then? Thanks
Attachments
[QUESTION] surgery - operating rooms Attachment
pic1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(919 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(45 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
bluemotion
resident

[QUESTION] surgery - operating rooms Empty Re: [QUESTION] surgery - operating rooms

Sun May 24, 2020 12:33 pm
Adding more pics.
Attachments
pic2.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(772 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
pic3.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(783 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] surgery - operating rooms Empty Re: [QUESTION] surgery - operating rooms

Mon May 25, 2020 10:00 am
Hi, thanks for the message and the details!

Unfortunately you'll need to mark two individual operating rooms in the floor plan for this to work correctly, as you currently have only one operating room with two (or one and half) sets of equipment - the whole room gets reserved when a surgery starts or later for cleaning (and it won't get selected for other patients while reserved by somebody else).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum