Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MikeTheNose
MikeTheNose
attending

[OPEN] Changing Patients Doctors Empty [OPEN] Changing Patients Doctors

Thu May 21, 2020 2:35 am
Some doctors have skills like Advanced Diagnosis while others have Surgery or Other skills.

Lets say I have a patient with a similar disease and Advanced Diagnosis will pretty much 100% of the time fix this but....

When I try to change a patient's doctor to a doctor with Advanced Diagnosis the game fights me and randomly chooses another doctor even if I have the patient under my care.  I want a specific doctor to diagnose my patient but the RNG annoys me.  This feature makes no sense as is.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Changing Patients Doctors Empty Re: [OPEN] Changing Patients Doctors

Thu May 21, 2020 9:12 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report! We're aware of this and have it on our list, hopefully this will be improved in the next patch already (or the next-next one).

To give you a bit of a context, there's a system in place that tries to balance the workload of the individual doctors, so you don't end up with one being completely exhausted and another idle most of the day. The plan is to remember if the doctor has been assigned by the player and ignore the balancing mechanism for such patients (simply put, but there's a lot of other considerations and dependencies Smile ).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum