Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
UnionOffender
UnionOffender
intern

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Chairs from learning rooms can't be moved Empty [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Chairs from learning rooms can't be moved

Mon May 11, 2020 11:42 pm
After some days of having functional learning room, I noticed that desk chairs on which doctors sit at computer start being green in build mode forever, regardless nobody is learning anything.

First I thought it was just an accident with one of chairs but now I noticed the same thing happening with another chair after I moved learning room to another location.

Attaching screenshots with broken chairs. One is still in learning room, and I built manager room around other one, as shown.
Yesterday I installed a mod with some objects, but the problem happened before installing and using any mods.
Also, i'm attaching savegame too.

Is there ANY way to un-stuck that damn chairs?
UnionOffender
UnionOffender
intern

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Chairs from learning rooms can't be moved Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Chairs from learning rooms can't be moved

Tue May 12, 2020 1:47 am
Temporary workaround:
As @DocShack suggested in this topic, you can edit your save game file and remove the object. Detailed instructions with screenshots are here.

Nevertheless, we need this issue resolved. Manually tempering with savegame is not a solution, and the problem seems to be in doctors, not in objects as such.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Chairs from learning rooms can't be moved Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Chairs from learning rooms can't be moved

Tue May 12, 2020 2:24 pm
Hi, thanks for the message! We're already testing a fix for a similar issue (https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2555-study-room-becomes-clogged-with-seats-in-use), let me check if this is the same case. If so, the fix should be included in the next patch.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum