Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ryxuz
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] 1. study -> drink freeze, 2. Locked MRI, 3. janitor wagons Empty [NEED MORE INFO] 1. study -> drink freeze, 2. Locked MRI, 3. janitor wagons

Mon May 04, 2020 5:01 pm
See report file
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] 1. study -> drink freeze, 2. Locked MRI, 3. janitor wagons Attachment
Bug report.txt Report. Start here.You don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] 1. study -> drink freeze, 2. Locked MRI, 3. janitor wagons Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] 1. study -> drink freeze, 2. Locked MRI, 3. janitor wagons

Tue May 05, 2020 11:36 am
Hi, thanks a lot for the report and welcome to the forum! Issue (3) should be hopefully fixed in the next patch, let me copy the two remaining ones here:

Bug 1/2:
Drinking problem:
A doctor is freezing when filling need (only drinking) after studying. Its probably a script error, since its recreatable. Let me show you:

To locate bug:
1. Open savegame BUG AMA
2. Locate doctor Amalie Hoegh in the canteen 1. floor, in the building with janitors and study rooms (freeze by the cups).
3. start the time --> the character doesnt move (when recreated bug: the drinking animation is looping).

How to solve:
1. Find the doctors ID in save game xml.
2. search and find ongoing ingame script for filling her need - delete entity
3. see her move back to study HALT the study-action - otherwise, see below

How to recreate the problem:
1. after deleted script, reload, let her go back to study
2. wait
3. see her fill need in the canteen and voila. Shes back drinking. Unlimited. She has a problem...

Bug 2/2:
Locked MRI
I dont now why, but there is something that locks the left MRI. I didn't found out exactly why or who.
I solved the issue by removing the MRI parts and combined component from entities.

To locate bug:
1. Open savegame AMA2 WINNER
2. the left MRI is locked by noone I can locate. The locked status can also be seen in the preview file.

How to solve:
1. Open savegame xml.
2. Find MRI machine parts entities and delete
3. save and reload: gone MRI, gone problem.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] 1. study -> drink freeze, 2. Locked MRI, 3. janitor wagons Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] 1. study -> drink freeze, 2. Locked MRI, 3. janitor wagons

Tue May 05, 2020 11:52 am
And a quick update: the stuck-after-training issue should be also fixed in the next patch - it seems that there was an error when starting the training script, most likely related to two projectors/screens in the same room. Now on to the stuck MRI...
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue May 05, 2020 1:32 pm
Hi, just a quick question regrading the MRI - it's still reserved by a patient (Jordan White, currently in a waiting room at emergency) who has a finished MRI examination. Do you remember him? I can also see the MRI room designation has been removed - am I right to assume this was an attempt to fix the issue? Smile
Ryxuz
medic

Wed May 06, 2020 9:44 am
I do not remember removing him or any designation, no. But I did try to find if the MRI room where reserved before I removed the machine - but with no apparent luck. Also, I had it run for about a whole shift before doing anything.
But it was some days ago I had the MRI bug. I cannot completly deny it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum