Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Furst
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems

Sat May 02, 2020 11:39 am
Hello! I found some problematic and obscure situations in the game:

1. Are they so comfortable? I understand that the stool can be rotated, but it's round! Why can't a doctor turn on it?
[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems E2766a0e3b1a5df4aae270a0912e1293

2. You removed the operating rooms and left the diagnosis of lung rupture. Insurance companies give tasks on the number of undead in the game, but this is impossible!
[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems Fbbf1f35a901afdd398c34de29f962c7

3. Why is the task not completed? My doctor has a rating of 91%, and 80% is required.
[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems 48114628bfe24b56cbbce250bfbbf461

4. Why do doctors not like their patients? Patients suffer, but they are not treated - only the most necessary. Maybe you should add a perk to treat all the symptoms?
[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems Fe4fc078bc8fd635dc3cdd840383cd3e

5. Does the doctor not know that hospitalization is necessary for operations?
[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems 4db2d4b14c1346d80107f403839c10b2

6. Why should I be informed about the choice of staff specialization, if it is not?
[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems 5ab193c82509ac2119cc49a6d908a621

7. Save the patient from three collapses. How? Are you suggesting I try to bring him to death? Thrice? A very strange assignment from an insurance company.
[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems Bba986cdfcd632f8fd29e5a1c1b462c3
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems

Tue May 05, 2020 12:30 pm
Furst wrote:Hello! I found some problematic and obscure situations in the game:

1. Are they so comfortable? I understand that the stool can be rotated, but it's round! Why can't a doctor turn on it?
[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems E2766a0e3b1a5df4aae270a0912e1293

2. You removed the operating rooms and left the diagnosis of lung rupture. Insurance companies give tasks on the number of undead in the game, but this is impossible!
[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems Fbbf1f35a901afdd398c34de29f962c7

3. Why is the task not completed? My doctor has a rating of 91%, and 80% is required.
[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems 48114628bfe24b56cbbce250bfbbf461

4. Why do doctors not like their patients? Patients suffer, but they are not treated - only the most necessary. Maybe you should add a perk to treat all the symptoms?
[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems Fe4fc078bc8fd635dc3cdd840383cd3e

5. Does the doctor not know that hospitalization is necessary for operations?
[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems 4db2d4b14c1346d80107f403839c10b2

6. Why should I be informed about the choice of staff specialization, if it is not?
[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems 5ab193c82509ac2119cc49a6d908a621

7. Save the patient from three collapses. How? Are you suggesting I try to bring him to death? Thrice? A very strange assignment from an insurance company.
[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems Bba986cdfcd632f8fd29e5a1c1b462c3

Hi and thank you for your report. I will try to answer all of your question, but some will require save file and log and some additional information. So here we go
1.I tried to reproduce this one on my end, but with no luck. So i would need a save file to see what is happening here.
2.There have been changes to our IM department and surgeries were removed from it. Patients like this should stop spawning after midnight, so you have to send this one home. So you have to try to have 0 lost/undead patients the next day. It was the only way to make that change and have it working with current saves. Also make sure you have the current version of the game and disabled mods like realistic collapses & bedsite exams, they can cause bugs and unexpected behavior.
3. Do you have the doctor as controlled? If not switch to Doctor Mode and add the doctor there and the objective will be fulfilled, because you have enough %
4. These are "supportive" treatments. Doctors do not prescribe all possible treatments, but those necessary for final diagnose and to all critical symptoms, so the patients do not suffer. Much like in real life
5.I am not sure what is happening here from the screen, because I can make what the message says. Save in this case would be very helpful
6. You can actually change Janitor profession now to vendor or manager and choose specialization for them
7. It is a very hard objective yes. But it shows that your staff is really capable of saving even the most critical patients. Little helpful tip, having anesthesiologist during the collapse can really help.

Hopefully I managed to answer everything. Let me know and have a great day
Furst
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Some situations and problems

Tue May 05, 2020 2:03 pm
Thanks for the answer! I’ll clarify a couple of details.

1. Place next to the doctor’s table and a table with an ultrasound machine. And then place the stool without rotating it.

2. Patients with lung rupture are still arriving. The mods you specified are not. Everything is updated.

3. Thanks, I will try!

4. Think about the special skill of the doctor so that he heals completely;)

5. I do not know how to translate this medical procedure into English - I do not know the terminology. The bottom line is that the doctor does not know that she needs to be hospitalized. Is it that conceived or a mistake?

6. Now I understand, thank you!

7. Thanks for the advice! But think about the moral side of the assignment. To bring the patient three times to collapse is wrong and extremely difficult in a game environment.

Thanks for the tips and answers! I really like your game! Waiting for new DLC Very Happy
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Wed May 06, 2020 3:00 pm
Furst wrote:Thanks for the answer! I’ll clarify a couple of details.

1. Place next to the doctor’s table and a table with an ultrasound machine. And then place the stool without rotating it.

2. Patients with lung rupture are still arriving. The mods you specified are not. Everything is updated.

3. Thanks, I will try!

4. Think about the special skill of the doctor so that he heals completely;)

5. I do not know how to translate this medical procedure into English - I do not know the terminology. The bottom line is that the doctor does not know that she needs to be hospitalized. Is it that conceived or a mistake?

6. Now I understand, thank you!

7. Thanks for the advice! But think about the moral side of the assignment. To bring the patient three times to collapse is wrong and extremely difficult in a game environment.

Thanks for the tips and answers! I really like your game! Waiting for new DLC Very Happy

Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it:) So to further answer your notes

1. Finally managed to reproduce this one. An d it is not actually a bug, even it might seem like one. Tables that are used for workplaces have force rotation, to ensure the proper position of the chair. But when you build them like you did, the chair does not know, which direction you prefer and you have to rotate it into position.
2.That is really strange and i would need a save file to have a look, why is that happening.
4.I will discuss it with the team, but it will have very low priority, so it does not seem likely
5. Doctor should prescribe hospitalization for the patient, if patient needs one. I would need to look at your save file to see why is this happening. I was not able to reproduce it.
7. Yes the way you describe it seems that way. But this was designed to save patient that collapses three times, not to bring the patient to collapse:)

Last edited by ondrej.oxymoron on Wed May 06, 2020 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Furst
intern

Wed May 06, 2020 3:08 pm
1. Maybe you can make the chair really spinning? Very Happy
2. How should I give you this save?
4. I hope for a positive result - in the game the rating depends on it Cool
5. How should I give you this save?
7. This task is immoral. Trying to execute it, I killed several patients. The task was completed by itself, when by chance in the intensive care unit the patient collapsed three times. But it did not depend on me. Why this task?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Wed May 06, 2020 3:14 pm
Furst wrote:1. Maybe you can make the chair really spinning? Very Happy
2. How should I give you this save?
4. I hope for a positive result - in the game the rating depends on it Cool
5. How should I give you this save?
7. This task is immoral. Trying to execute it, I killed several patients. The task was completed by itself, when by chance in the intensive care unit the patient collapsed three times. But it did not depend on me. Why this task?

You can find the information here:
https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum