Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eriol
Eriol
intern

[OPEN] Hospitalisation not locked initially for 96x96 Hospitals Empty [OPEN] Hospitalisation not locked initially for 96x96 Hospitals

Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:12 pm
Hello there, I've been trying out the original Big Maps (before Hosptial Services DLC) and I noticed that the hospitalisation options were not locked initially, even though the option "Unlock all Departments" was not ticked when starting the game.

I tried to explore the XML files for the original Big Maps (in the scenario folder), and compared them to the XML file in the Hospital Services DLC, and I noticed the following differences:

Original Big Maps (Unlock All Departments Unticked)
The following lines of code are indicated for each department:
       <m_hospitalizationLocked>false</m_hospitalizationLocked>
         <m_ambulancesUnlocked>true</m_ambulancesUnlocked>

Hospital DLC Map (Unlock All Departments Unticked)
The following lines of code are indicated for each department:
         <m_hospitalizationLocked>true</m_hospitalizationLocked>
         <m_ambulancesUnlocked>false</m_ambulancesUnlocked>

I think that's why in the original Big Maps, the hospitalisation wasn't locked. It isn't really a major issue, but hopefully it can be fixed to improve the experience (especially for newer players who may want to be guided by the insurance objectives)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Hospitalisation not locked initially for 96x96 Hospitals Empty Re: [OPEN] Hospitalisation not locked initially for 96x96 Hospitals

Mon May 04, 2020 4:12 pm
Hi, thanks for spotting this, it's possible that as we have to fix or resave these scenarios from time to time, we introduced these inconsistencies. I'm adding it to our internal list so we don't forget to have a proper look (actually we'll need to change some of the parameters of the DLC hospital as well).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum