Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MikeTheNose
MikeTheNose
attending

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ICU Patient Treated - HHD with heart failure Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ICU Patient Treated - HHD with heart failure

Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:40 pm
Patients gets sent to another hospital (probably because my hospital doesn't have doctors for Cardiology surgery), but this condition doesn't require surgery and the patient has been treated.

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ICU Patient Treated - HHD with heart failure Patien10
MikeTheNose
MikeTheNose
attending

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ICU Patient Treated - HHD with heart failure Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ICU Patient Treated - HHD with heart failure

Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:48 am
Same issue, different disease.

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ICU Patient Treated - HHD with heart failure Patien11
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ICU Patient Treated - HHD with heart failure Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ICU Patient Treated - HHD with heart failure

Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:53 pm
MikeTheNose wrote:Patients gets sent to another hospital (probably because my hospital doesn't have doctors for Cardiology surgery), but this condition doesn't require surgery and the patient has been treated.

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ICU Patient Treated - HHD with heart failure Patien10

Hi and thank you for the report. Without save it is going to be just a guess. But do you have enough beds on your cardiology department. This looks like the ICU hospitalization ended and they were about to be transported to Cardiology, but if you don't have place there, patients are going to be taken away. Also there should be a popup warning you about such thing. Did it not appear? Thank you for any additional information
MikeTheNose
MikeTheNose
attending

Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:49 pm
I have the staff and the beds for this.  All I do not have is a full surgery team.

I am able to replicate this numerous times with different diseases with my save file.  I have emailed it to you.

Basically if the patient is treated while in another department they will be sent to another hospital.

Take a look at John Garcia in the save. Cardiology's beds are on the second floor.
MikeTheNose
MikeTheNose
attending

Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:26 pm
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ICU Patient Treated - HHD with heart failure Patien12
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ICU Patient Treated - HHD with heart failure Patien13
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ICU Patient Treated - HHD with heart failure Patien14
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:08 pm
MikeTheNose wrote:I have the staff and the beds for this.  All I do not have is a full surgery team.

I am able to replicate this numerous times with different diseases with my save file.  I have emailed it to you.

Basically if the patient is treated while in another department they will be sent to another hospital.

Take a look at John Garcia in the save.  Cardiology's beds are on the second floor.

Hi and thank you for the save. And yes you have enough beds so that is not the problem. I have missed the comment about not having surgery team in your first post and that is actually the problem. Because you are missing a surgeon the hospitalization is broken. You can see is blinking on the main panel and see that you are missing staff in the management mode.
And even though some patients don't need surgery you have to have working hospitalization, because other patients needs that.
Having hospitalization divided into parts for patients that needs surgery and just normal hospitalization would be too complex and very easy for player to get lost in. Hope you understand. Have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum