Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bhredsox11
medic

[OPEN LOW] Unable to add more than one gift shop worker Empty [OPEN LOW] Unable to add more than one gift shop worker

Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:40 am
Issue:
I received a notice that a customer had a long wait time in the gift shop and to hire another employee.  When I went to add more workstations to the gift shop, it let me place the computers and chairs, but when I went to add employees to those workstations, it gave an error that each clinic employee needs their own office.

Attached:
Log File
Game Save
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Unable to add more than one gift shop worker Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(655 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
[OPEN LOW] Unable to add more than one gift shop worker Attachment
Hospital Services Update Take 1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.9 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Unable to add more than one gift shop worker Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Unable to add more than one gift shop worker

Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:05 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, welcome to the forum and thanks for the report! I'll check with the designers if this was intentional (I have a hunch it wasn't). Smile
In the meantime you can try the following workaround: if there's all the required equipment in each half of the shop, you can mark each half as an individual room in management mode and assign one vendor to each.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum