Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
quirkycat
quirkycat
resident

[RESOLVED] Unable to switch departments Empty [RESOLVED] Unable to switch departments

Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:01 pm
Margaret Wright, in ICU, has hypothyroidism, which can only be treated in General Surgery.
I cannot refer to GS, the icon just beeps when I click on it. (There are spare beds in both GS wards.)
I don't normally have a problem sending patients to a different department.
Games save attached.
Also, in the same save, I seem to have a long queue of patients in the Emergency waiting room while doctors are idle.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Unable to switch departments Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Unable to switch departments

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:07 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and spotting this case!
We'll be fixing this for the next patch (by allowing the required treatment at the ICU). Generally patients need to stay at the ICU until their dangerous symptoms are treated and then can be transferred to different departments.

Regarding the Emergency waiting room, looking at the save, the waiting room is shared between the doctor's offices and a lab, so during the day more and more patients will be actually waiting there for lab test results - you can identify them by which examination is active in their card.
quirkycat
quirkycat
resident

[RESOLVED] Unable to switch departments Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Unable to switch departments

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:48 pm
Thanks for the swift response. Very Happy So should I have two waiting rooms in the department? Will the patients just use the nearest one or is there a way to differentiate waiting rooms for clinics and labs?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum