Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RestedPandy
intern

[OPEN LOW] All staff have occupation of "office Manager" Empty [OPEN LOW] All staff have occupation of "office Manager"

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:31 am
All staff show occupation as being "office manager"

Noticed in a new hospital started. Checked and is affecting, doctors in all departments setup so far, reception staff and cleaners

No mods in use at time apart from Doctor DLC being installed

Saved game attached
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] All staff have occupation of "office Manager" Attachment
Beagleton General.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] All staff have occupation of "office Manager" Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] All staff have occupation of "office Manager"

Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:49 am
Hi, welcome to the forums and thanks for the report! It's a really bizarre issue, we can see this happening in the latest released version of the game, but not in older ones or in the current development version - and we're not aware of any changes related to this part of the UI. In either case we'll double-check it works as expected when we release the next update.
RestedPandy
intern

[OPEN LOW] All staff have occupation of "office Manager" Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] All staff have occupation of "office Manager"

Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:15 am
Hi,

Thanks, long time lurker since well before you released but never felt the need to post before Smile

No problem at all and thanks for replying so quickly, yeah it's the first time I've played in a few months and never seen it do this before.

Bit of a weird one and hopefully resolved in the new build when it comes out Smile
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:16 pm
Hi, it's great to see you're still sticking with the game!

I must say we really appreciate the bug reports, as you're no doubt aware, there are so may different possible situations the game can generate and so many nooks and crannies in the user interface that it's easy to miss something, but hopefully we're slowly getting there! (:
RestedPandy
intern

Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:30 pm
No worries, happy to help where i can. I've dabbled in software development in the past so know the pain that can be involved when troubleshooting even really basic programs.

I dread to think how painful a full game would be especially with lots of disparate systems working together.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum