Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
artanios
intern

[OPEN LOW] Two PCs and workplaces on same office desk Empty [OPEN LOW] Two PCs and workplaces on same office desk

Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:21 pm
While I am at it with bug reporting, it might not even be a bug, I am not really sure, but anyway:

On the more expensive blue office desk it is possible to place two PC's and place two office chairs next to it so you get two workplaces on one office desk. Since it is not possible to place two PC's on the black cheaper office desk I thought this could be a bug, but it is pretty minor and I kinda like to exploit the bug.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Two PCs and workplaces on same office desk Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Two PCs and workplaces on same office desk

Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:28 pm
Hi, nice catch, the tables should work the same (the side with drawers would make one very uncomfortable workspace. Smile )

The 'exploit' is not illegal though, there is a smaller square table that, by design, allows to create a one-tile-wide workspace, similar to reception desks etc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum