Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tanypredator
intern

[QUESTION] People are unsatisfied due to "open air" (from Steam topic) Empty [QUESTION] People are unsatisfied due to "open air" (from Steam topic)

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:19 pm
Hello!
Here is the save with some unsatisfied patients that illustrates my Steam topic. Note that I have unfortunately deleted some corridors that might cause the problem before the save. I use few mods. I have no autosave because it's just the Day 1.
Attachments
[QUESTION] People are unsatisfied due to "open air" (from Steam topic) Attachment
t3.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(886 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
tanypredator
intern

[QUESTION] People are unsatisfied due to "open air" (from Steam topic) Empty Re: [QUESTION] People are unsatisfied due to "open air" (from Steam topic)

Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:13 pm
Well, that behavior had repeated at night shift after I've deleted some unbuilded areas.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] People are unsatisfied due to "open air" (from Steam topic) Empty Re: [QUESTION] People are unsatisfied due to "open air" (from Steam topic)

Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:12 am
Hi, thanks for the message! Are we talking about this topic? Smile
https://steamcommunity.com/app/868360/discussions/0/1746773321971276296/

We also managed to reproduce this with a room on foundations but on the outside of the walls - the modifiers get currently applied as soon as a character walks over such area.
tanypredator
intern

Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:46 pm
No, it is that one mentioned there https://steamcommunity.com/app/868360/discussions/0/1746773321970324928/
I've finally found one small piece of the corridor of another (not opened yet) department, covered with foundation and floor, which was causing that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum