Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
killJoytrinity08
killJoytrinity08
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]ER docs are idle and don't see to their needs Empty [NEED MORE INFO]ER docs are idle and don't see to their needs

Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:23 pm
All my ER doctors are idle, their patients all taken care of, and yet they remain like that while their needs are super low.[NEED MORE INFO]ER docs are idle and don't see to their needs 20200210
[NEED MORE INFO]ER docs are idle and don't see to their needs 20200211
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]ER docs are idle and don't see to their needs Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
[NEED MORE INFO]ER docs are idle and don't see to their needs Attachment
21st.zip saved gameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(3.7 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]ER docs are idle and don't see to their needs Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]ER docs are idle and don't see to their needs

Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:09 pm
killJoytrinity08 wrote:All my ER doctors are idle, their patients all taken care of, and yet they remain like that while their needs are super low.[NEED MORE INFO]ER docs are idle and don't see to their needs 20200210
[NEED MORE INFO]ER docs are idle and don't see to their needs 20200211

Hi and thank you for your report. I tried to reproduce this on our end and everything seems to work fine. I could not load your save, because you are playing the game with mods. Does this happen even when you play your game without mods. Because this could be caused by one of them.
sleepy068
sleepy068
fellow

[NEED MORE INFO]ER docs are idle and don't see to their needs Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]ER docs are idle and don't see to their needs

Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:10 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi killJoytrinity08,

I did download your save and the mods you use to test the issues but unfortunately I could not replicate the problem, asides from rather large performance issues from the number of staff, I found at shift change that staff did go to fill their needs. (i noticed on load, the staff had low needs).

I think I know what might be happening though, you only have one small staff room on the main floor and I get the feeling that the staff pathfinding is constantly seeing this as 'occupied' when it attempts to use a item to fulfil their needs (devs please correct me if I am wrong). I noticed your staff travelling a fair distance to fulfil their needs as other staff where using that staff room. Perhaps try expanding your staff rooms significantly (Try to spread them across all floors depending on the staff number per floor, 200 on one floor? Try to have at least 10 staff only toilets and maybe 3-4 staff rooms with fridges and maybe 2 tables and 8 seats? Maybe make a 'common room' style staff room per floor with several tables with chairs).

Other than that advice, the log showed nothing out of the ordinary other than pathfinding issues such as:
[Doctor Sally Robinson , 1002001945]: No use object reserved when activating a use component! (I assume this means the doctor tried to use this object when in use? Which would support my argument above).
Character Patient Miles Hill  NO PATH from [43, 43] to [47, 65.67] floor 1 NO_ROUTE (not sure, same as below?)
Character Janitor Henry Bretherton  NO PATH from [27, 33] to [53, 57] floor 0 NO_ROUTE (heaps of these issues with janitors, not sure on the cause, maybe elevators all in use? Might need stairs in the game to help relieve this.)

I do hope that helps, let us know how you go with it all.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum