Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Periy
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Bug report as requested Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Bug report as requested

Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:28 pm
Here is a bug report requested in this Steam thread

I will attach the savegame and two autosaves. One of the patients i couldn't select died, He was in TC dept. though and i think had brown hair and a dark green shirt. The other patient i could find is Peter White that's also in TC. I think there might be one more patient somewhere but i can't  find them.

I use the following mods:
More Levels
More Staff
Sexual Health Department
5 Insurance Companies
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Objects: Waiting Room
Ear, Nose and Throat Department
Oncology Department
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Bug report as requested Attachment
big af.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4.1 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
autosave_H08.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
autosave_H20.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4.1 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Periy
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Bug report as requested Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Bug report as requested

Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:29 pm
Log:
Attachments
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Periy
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Bug report as requested Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Bug report as requested

Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:44 pm
When i loaded the save and started playing. Just a few minutes in an ambulance arrived that bugged out when i clicked the patient. When the game is paused the patient is there but when i press play the patient disapears. The paramedic just stands there and wont move

The bug happens again after reload

https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/20/17/19/95/20200212.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/20/17/19/95/20200213.jpg
pieterpost
resident

Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:23 am
Hi Periy,

It seems to be a problem with one of the mods, Ear, Nose and Throat Department here are some problems with that you cannot click on the patient or patients.

The creator of the mod is already looking in to this case. It seems it happend in the past view days.

Greetings

Pieterpost
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:58 am
pieterpost wrote:Hi Periy,

It seems to be a problem with one of the mods, Ear, Nose and Throat Department here are some problems with that you cannot click on the patient or patients.

The creator of the mod is already looking in to this case. It seems it happend in the past view days.

Greetings

Pieterpost

Hi and thank you for the report and for the information. If you disable this mode, does the problem still persist?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum