Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Keenie
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Released patients from hospitalization, no money Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Released patients from hospitalization, no money

Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:53 am
As I am trying to explain with the title, when hospitalized patients have been treated, or had surgery they get released the morning after.
What I never noticed is that im not getting payed for theire treatments.
I decided to test it two times.

First morning I checked my money amount, and clicked on each of the patients leaving, and saw they are going home, but I can click the green icon for releasing them. By doing so I got payed, by each and every one of them. When I was done I had earned allmost 40.000

Second morning I checked my money again, and did not click on the released patients. And went on with the day and night, and as my hospital is full on all all 3 departements I could estimate that if the same amount of patients was treated it would be ca the same amount at 7 am. But no that did not happen. I Had a profit of around 5.000 instead of 40.000

Third Morning did the same as first morning, cliked on every patient and this time ended up at around 25.000

Fourth morning, I ended up at -180

Is this a bug in the payments? Or am I doing something wrong to not get payed automatically when the patients are released?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Released patients from hospitalization, no money Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Released patients from hospitalization, no money

Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:35 pm
Keenie wrote:As I am trying to explain with the title, when hospitalized patients have been treated, or had surgery they get released the morning after.
What I never noticed is that im not getting payed for theire treatments.
I decided to test it two times.

First morning I checked my money amount, and clicked on each of the patients leaving, and saw they are going home, but I can click the green icon for releasing them. By doing so I got payed, by each and every one of them. When I was done I had earned allmost 40.000

Second morning I checked my money again, and did not click on the released patients. And went on with the day and night, and as my hospital is full on all all 3 departements I could estimate that if the same amount of patients was treated it would be ca the same amount at 7 am. But no that did not happen. I Had a profit of around 5.000 instead of 40.000

Third Morning did the same as first morning, cliked on every patient and this time ended up at around 25.000

Fourth morning, I ended up at -180

Is this a bug in the payments? Or am I doing something wrong to not get payed automatically when the patients are released?

Hi, thank you for your report. I just checked the game and released hospitalized patients are paying. You can see (if you have that option selected) money floating from them.
There should not be difference if you are releasing them yourself or they are released automatically.
You can also check your budget in hospital management card, where you have detailed description of your money. There you can see how much you got for hospitalized patients.
Money from patients also vary from day to day, depending on diagnoses (they are random each day)
When you referring to 40, 5 or 25 thousand earned, are you talking about money only from hospitalization or the total value. That will be different also each day, depending on how much you spend on building, earn from events, on how many patients arrive that day and so on.
Any more additional info will be helpful to determine if there is indeed a bug.
It would also help if we can check your save file to see, if there is some hidden error.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum