Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sillyway
intern

Weather/seasons, research and other suggestions Empty Weather/seasons, research and other suggestions

Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:41 am
Though I am not a nurse or doctor myself I do work at a hospital. I also live in a country where weather and season takes a very big part of our lives. I do have some suggestions that could be a nice touch to this awesome game!

- Receptionists being able to redirect patients to a more suitable deparment based on the symptoms discovered so far, critical patients going first in line
- Doctor/Nurse role priority. (I.E a nurse main role is to check patients, secondary to transfer them if no patient needs to be checked)

-Seasons/Weather affecting what type of patients coming to your hospital.
                 - Winter/Cold weather: Broken bones and other injuries that could be caused when slipping on ice/winter sports
                 - Spring (early when it is still cold): Diseases like the flu
                 - Summer: Patients suffering from dehydration and heat strokes
                 - Autumn (late when temperature drops): Diseases like the flu, influenza, pneumonia.

- Pediatritians/maternity wards (and everything else that has already been suggested that makes these department chain complete)
- Research lab to improve treatments.
- Patients that need to visit the hospital frequently for ongoing treatments or diseases that can or cannot be completely cured and still need to be checked. Being able to follow their treatments and how they answer to it. Based on the patients overall health and age.
- Sometimes a patient actually has to stay a little longer than one night based on how severe the injury or disease was. Adds a sum to their hospital bill for treatment/taking up a hospital bed. (Also being able to follow their ongoing treatments and how they answer to it)
- Donors/prosthetics: Sometimes a part of the patient's body needs to be replaced by either donations or prosthetics. 'cause you know in real life, some body parts cannot be saved due to disease or injury.

-Oncology/Palliative ward
-Psychology and ward
-Physiotherapy (I know this has been suggested already though)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum