Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
guni.karang
medic

[OPEN] "Exposed to Weather" Debuff but no areas in planning and no missing walls Empty [OPEN] "Exposed to Weather" Debuff but no areas in planning and no missing walls

Thu May 07, 2020 11:34 am
Some of my staff and patients gain the "exposed to weather" debuff for no apparent reason.

I did some funky things with the architecture but did not find any walls missing and the foundations are fully surrounded by walls. All of the rooms are also within the walls.

What could be causing the debuff and how can I track down the source? I tried following some staff around as they entered the building (without the debuff) but couldn't find any that gained the debuff in the building.

Saved game and logs below. Thanks.
Attachments
[OPEN] "Exposed to Weather" Debuff but no areas in planning and no missing walls Attachment
rh_3f.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.3 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
[OPEN] "Exposed to Weather" Debuff but no areas in planning and no missing walls Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(147 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] "Exposed to Weather" Debuff but no areas in planning and no missing walls Empty Re: [OPEN] "Exposed to Weather" Debuff but no areas in planning and no missing walls

Thu May 07, 2020 2:43 pm
Hi, welcome to the forums and thanks a lot for the report - running the save for a while with a breakpoint in the debugger that should catch the modifier being applied, it looks like the employees had already got the modifier previously and the problem might be with how/when it's reset, especially for characters at the night shift. Let's see if it's an easy fix.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum