Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
shanehodder
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Staff Fulfilling Needs When Needs Bar Full Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Staff Fulfilling Needs When Needs Bar Full

Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:42 am
I have an issue with staff in my hospital leaving patients waiting to go and fulfil needs despite their needs bars being either completely full or not below the threshold of 2 stars down.

Is this a bug or is there a setting I’m missing?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Staff Fulfilling Needs When Needs Bar Full Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Staff Fulfilling Needs When Needs Bar Full

Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:43 am
shanehodder wrote:I have an issue with staff in my hospital leaving patients waiting to go and fulfil needs despite their needs bars being either completely full or not below the threshold of 2 stars down.

Is this a bug or is there a setting I’m missing?

Hi, doctors should not go to fulfill their needs unless they are critical. They will however go to fulfill free time when they have no critical waiting patients. Can you please attach your save file where this is happening. We can have a look if there is no hidden error or some bug. Thank you for your report and have a great day
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum