Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Arkhane
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Why is the workload still distributed unevenly ? Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Why is the workload still distributed unevenly ?

Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:47 pm
Is it me doing something wrong or ?
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Why is the workload still distributed unevenly ? Attachment
baca.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Why is the workload still distributed unevenly ? Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Why is the workload still distributed unevenly ?

Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:38 am
Arkhane wrote:Is it me doing something wrong or ?

Hi, thank you for your report. I took a look at the save file and the workload seemed correct. It was low and medium for emergency and low for radiology. I am something that was missing or did it show different workloads for you? Any additional information will be helpful
Arkhane
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Why is the workload still distributed unevenly ? Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Why is the workload still distributed unevenly ?

Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:53 am
Hi, really sorry for the late answer ><

Just retried today, and patients are not distributed in a balanced way, closest doctors get most of the workload, while farthest doctors get very little workload :/
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:00 pm
Arkhane wrote:Hi, really sorry for the late answer ><

Just retried today, and patients are not distributed in a balanced way, closest doctors get most of the workload, while farthest doctors get very little workload :/

Hi, checking again the save file, we have found a reason for the seemingly uneven workload. On Emergency department you have two waiting rooms. One is bigger with a lot of chairs, so new patients that are coming to the hospital are preferring that one, because they can sit down. And patients are choosing GP offices that are closer to their waiting room.
You can either put more chairs to the smaller waiting room. Or you can connect them together, that will result in evenly distributed patients between the offices. Let me know if that helped. Have a great day
Arkhane
intern

Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:48 pm
I tried connecting them and that solved the problem thank you!
So, should I not use corridors? I mean, should I replace corridors with waiting room so I'm sure patients are distributed evenly? Or if I add more chairs (or more prefab waiting rooms) it should also solve the issue?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:07 am
Arkhane wrote:I tried connecting them and that solved the problem thank you!
So, should I not use corridors? I mean, should I replace corridors with waiting room so I'm sure patients are distributed evenly? Or if I add more chairs (or more prefab waiting rooms) it should also solve the issue?

You can still use corridors, they are good for connecting areas like you did and janitors will clean them. And yes adding more chairs will also help. You can even make more smaller waiting rooms. When you build one big and one small waiting room, more patients will come to the bigger one because there is more space. Thus overloading adjacent GP's offices
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum