Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Retrogmrz
intern

[RESOLVED] Doctor stuck in campaign 3 Empty [RESOLVED] Doctor stuck in campaign 3

Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:51 am
Hi everyone,

i have a bug in campaign 3 : this doctor was stuck in this room from the loading campaign.
I have no save game because it's unplayable with this bug.
(Sorry for my bad english im french)

Thank you.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Doctor stuck in campaign 3 Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Doctor stuck in campaign 3

Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:12 am
Retrogmrz wrote:Hi everyone,

i have a bug in campaign 3 : this doctor was stuck in this room from the loading campaign.
I have no save game because it's unplayable with this bug.
(Sorry for my bad english im french)

Thank you.

Hi, thank you for your report. Unfortunately without the save we won't be able to determine what went wrong. There is also no error in the log.
But you said it happens after loading right? So can you please send us the save file you try to load it from. If there is a hidden error or some other bug we will be able to catch it. Have a great day
Retrogmrz
intern

[RESOLVED] Doctor stuck in campaign 3 Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Doctor stuck in campaign 3

Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:53 pm
Hi and thank you for the reply.

This is the save game that you want.
It's on the beginning of campaign 3.

Thank you.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:51 am
Retrogmrz wrote:Hi and thank you for the reply.

This is the save game that you want.
It's on the beginning of campaign 3.

Thank you.

Hi, thank you for your save. It contained mods, but i made an exception and downloaded them as well. Luckily this is a bug that you can easily fix yourself, if you change the workspace to another one, the doctor will go there.
Unfortunately we have no idea what might caused this and this is the first time we are seeing it.Do you remember how it happened? Did you hire the doctor and then saved the game immediately? Or was the doctor stuck even before saving the game. Any additional information will be useful. Thank you and have a great day
Retrogmrz
intern

Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Hi,

ondrej.oxymoron wrote:

It contained mods, but i made an exception and downloaded them as well.

Yes i'm sorry i forgot to tell you i have dowload mods BUT with or without it's the same probleme.

ondrej.oxymoron wrote:

Luckily this is a bug that you can easily fix yourself, if you change the workspace to another one, the doctor will go there.

Yes ! Thank you It's work !

ondrej.oxymoron wrote:

Unfortunately we have no idea what might caused this and this is the first time we are seeing it.Do you remember how it happened? Did you hire the doctor and then saved the game immediately? Or was the doctor stuck even before saving the game. Any additional information will be useful. Thank you and have a great day

I have no idea if i did a bad manipulation, i've just change one thing in the game is the max floor limit in tweaktables.xml.
I try to unistall and install two time but it do nothing.
And yes the doctor was stuck before i save the game.
Maybe my computer is a little bit too old ? But it's run great the game.

Sorry if i can't tell you more on this bug.

Thank you again and have a good luck for the future.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:35 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, and to close the thread with some good news - we have a fix ready for the next patch. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum