Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
murch
resident

Delete option when staff are frozen/ bugged Empty Delete option when staff are frozen/ bugged

Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:27 am
I have found that the staff get bugged quite a lot, If there was a way to just flat out delete them it might solve some of the frozen issues.
I know I get a lot of the frozen staff which can't be removed, So deleting them could help with the bug fixing
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Delete option when staff are frozen/ bugged Empty Re: Delete option when staff are frozen/ bugged

Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:38 pm
Hi, thanks for the suggestion - I understand perfectly, and apologies that you came across quite a few of these issues - reports about stuck characters have been very rare in the recent months, but it's possible that some of the changes around the DLC release brought a few of them back for a while.

Unfortunately a tool like this would help only in certain cases, with the risk of breaking the saves even worse in others - that's why we keep fixing the reported issues as quickly and in as safe way as possible - hopefully we're now close to zero once again, especially the fix for the report with the stuck technologists should fix a few possible different cases even if they still happen in the future.
murch
resident

Delete option when staff are frozen/ bugged Empty Re: Delete option when staff are frozen/ bugged

Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:17 am
All good, just thought it could serve as a solution.
I have got a pretty long game going and could be a reason I'm seeing some frozen/stuck staff.
In saying that i have noticed that the staff have been resolving themselves after a while.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum