Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Metanolo
intern

[RESOLVED] A nurse that really likes her stretcher Empty [RESOLVED] A nurse that really likes her stretcher

Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:04 pm
Nurse Maria Esposito, at Internal Medicine department, as soon as she gets her hands on a stretcher she never leaves it. It can happen that she grab more stretchers and all of those are lost. Periodically I have to repurchase the stretchers that Maria Esposito brings home.

Curious fact, this happens only playing with the italian language, with the game in english language she is just behaving weirdly at times but not stealing stretchers.
She's in the day shift about to start (in the attached savefile), just track her down and see. Maybe I should just fire her, but I wanted you to know.

Note: I'm using the two mods from Butch:
Bedside examinations
Realistic collapses and disease incidence
Attachments
[RESOLVED] A nurse that really likes her stretcher Attachment
Presidio Roffia.zip game save fileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[RESOLVED] A nurse that really likes her stretcher Attachment
output_log.txt log fileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(557 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] A nurse that really likes her stretcher Empty Re: [RESOLVED] A nurse that really likes her stretcher

Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:57 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the report! Somehow I managed to recreate the problem on my side even without the mods installed and we're already testing a fix.

Btw, as the problem is pretty random, it might have seemed it's caused by the language selection, but I'm pretty sure it's not the case. In fact the issue is related to nurses bringing books to bored patients and a hidden error related to how the nurses get unreserved in this case.

As a result, you can try to remove the bookcase in the big ward at internal medicine as a workaround until we manage to patch the game. Let me know if it helped! Smile
Metanolo
intern

[RESOLVED] A nurse that really likes her stretcher Empty Re: [RESOLVED] A nurse that really likes her stretcher

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:20 pm
You've been faster than me ^^. I've made some testing and I am now sure that is not related to mods or language, so yeah, bookcases. I know I'm putting books everywhere because I'm trying to avoid patients to get bored, without any success.

Thanks a lot, it is getting very annoying spending half a day only re-purchasing stretchers!
Cheers
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum