Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
spartannangel
intern

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] bug with differential diagnosis & scenarios Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] bug with differential diagnosis & scenarios

Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:49 pm
bug # 1
lately i have been having a problem, when doctors do differential diagnosis , they get stuck doing that.

Bug #2
i've noticed when i'm in a game, and i exit to menu and try to start a new game, and i go to scenarios , it is blank. i would have to exit out the game and go back in , in order to see my scenarios.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] bug with differential diagnosis & scenarios Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] bug with differential diagnosis & scenarios

Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:48 am
Hi, thanks for both bug reports and welcome to the forum!

For the first one, could you please save a game with the stuck doctor and attach it here? (You can use the "Reply to topic button" to get to the file upload dialog and this guide has some info about the file locations: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs )

Regarding the scenarios - I've tried exiting to menu in both the current development and the latest Steam version of the game, the scenarios list seems to work normally. Could you also attach the log file in case you've encountered some specific errors on your side? Thanks! Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum