Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO]3 in one - bugs Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO]3 in one - bugs

Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:29 pm
1st bug:
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO]3 in one - bugs Zrzut_10

2nd bug:

I completed the goal to get the events, but they are still deactivated;

3rd bug:

I build all of the departments (3 whit hospitalization) and i can't activate the best insurance, even when i deactive another insurance.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO]3 in one - bugs Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO]3 in one - bugs

Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:14 am
Iceder wrote:1st bug:

2nd bug:

3rd bug:

I build all of the departments (3 whit hospitalization) and i can't activate the best insurance, even when i deactive another insurance.

Hi, thank you for your report. Can you please attach also your save? We can have a look on what is happening
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO]3 in one - bugs Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO]3 in one - bugs

Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:00 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
Iceder wrote:1st bug:

2nd bug:

3rd bug:

Hi, thank you for your report. Can you please attach also your save? We can have a look on what is happening

In the meantime we will give this a shot without the save file for now:)

1) The glitch with collapsed patient graphics will be fixed in the next minor patch
2)You probably unlocked 'random events' at this stage, one should pop up in a couple of ingame days. Completing a random event then unlocks the buttons that allow you to activate events yourself.
3) The last insurance requires all 'fully working' departments, this includes hospitalization

Hope this helps:)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum