Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ecnahc
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Can't Create Custom Doctor Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Can't Create Custom Doctor

Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:32 am
When trying to create a new doctor using the new DLC, after clicking the "Create for 10000" button all that happens is a clicking noise. Like a rejection noise for when you can't do something. I have 10000, however, and am unable to do it even when starting the new DLC campaign. There might be something I am missing, but it appears to be a bug to me.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Can't Create Custom Doctor Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Can't Create Custom Doctor

Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:34 am
ecnahc wrote:When trying to create a new doctor using the new DLC, after clicking the "Create for 10000" button all that happens is a clicking noise. Like a rejection noise for when you can't do something. I have 10000, however, and am unable to do it even when starting the new DLC campaign. There might be something I am missing, but it appears to be a bug to me.

Hi, thank you for your report. Did you also selected the characters perks? You need to select 2 positive and 1 negative to be able to create a custom characters. Let me know if that was the issue. Thank you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum