Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
harlock75
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] saved game does not work after last update Empty [NEED MORE INFO] saved game does not work after last update

Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:41 pm
after the last update the save does not work, I tried to delete the mods but the result does not change
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] saved game does not work after last update Attachment
hosp1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.1 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(443 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
screenshot.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(220 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] saved game does not work after last update Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] saved game does not work after last update

Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:18 am
Hi, thanks for the report and the save - generally the update is completely compatible with older saves, so we'll probably need to have a look at the mods.

According to the save, you had the following ones installed, but I think I see also some errors from the "sexual health" mod in the log. Do you remember any others that may not be showing on the list?

<InstalledAddons>MORE_LEVELS</InstalledAddons>
<InstalledAddons>MORE_STAFF</InstalledAddons>
<InstalledAddons>Bedside Examinations</InstalledAddons>
<InstalledAddons>MORE_INSURANCE</InstalledAddons>
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum