Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
t1a2l
intern

[OPEN LOW] Issues with the new camera rotation and wall decals Empty [OPEN LOW] Issues with the new camera rotation and wall decals

Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:22 pm
1. Rotating the camera cause all the objects to have mirror view ( door handles, room paint signs etc).
2. Room painted signs (decals) can't be placed above other objects although they are on the wall and the objects are on floor.
3. Room painted signs (decals) don't have the same variety of colors the walls have.
4. Room painted signs (decals) can't be near each other on wall corners and can't be placed above objects.
5. When rotating the camera is not in the exact same spot - I want that the centre of the screen will remained focused at the same point after rotating.
6. Somthing about the half walls view is not right, maybe do it more like the sims games - It is really hard to see where you paint wall some times.
7. Maybe instead of redrawing the walls again i can choose a color and paint it, again like the sims.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Issues with the new camera rotation and wall decals Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Issues with the new camera rotation and wall decals

Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:52 pm
Hi, thanks for the report/suggestions and welcome to the forum!

Some of the items on your list would actually mean changing some of the core systems in the game, which is not really practical at this point, but we can go through the list with the designers when we discuss planned features the next time. I'll be looking at the problems with the decal placement in the meantime.
t1a2l
intern

[OPEN LOW] Issues with the new camera rotation and wall decals Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Issues with the new camera rotation and wall decals

Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:58 pm
Thank you dor trying!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:30 pm
Hi, sorry for not reporting back - I had a look at the problems with decal placement above objects after receiving your original report, but it seems to work as expected. If you have any specific examples, please let me know! Here's a screenshot with a few that I tried:

[OPEN LOW] Issues with the new camera rotation and wall decals Decals10
t1a2l
intern

Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:37 pm
Create a corner and try put on both walls a decal, they block each other, Also the plant object is blocking the decal.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:01 pm
Hi, yes, I'm considering the corner placement a separate item (fixed for the next patch btw. Smile ). We'll have a look at the plants and whether there's any reason why other objects can't be put on top of them.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum