Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
usachan
intern

[RESOLVED] Doctor stuck in sitting position Empty [RESOLVED] Doctor stuck in sitting position

Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:36 am
One of my General Surgery doctors is stuck in sitting position animation. He "walks" in this position. He also gains +5 XP every couple of seconds as if he's writing a report. Even when he's at home, the edge of my map indicates the XP gain.
[RESOLVED] Doctor stuck in sitting position Screen11
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Doctor stuck in sitting position Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Doctor stuck in sitting position

Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:22 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the report, it's been a while since we've seen something this funny. Smile

The problem is, not surprisingly, a stuck "filing reports" script. It would be great to figure out how this happened in the first place - do you remember if you did anything with this doctor while he was writing reports yesterday? My usual guess would be switching shifts or workspaces, I'll try these in the meantime.
usachan
intern

[RESOLVED] Doctor stuck in sitting position Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Doctor stuck in sitting position

Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:45 am
Hi, thank you for your reply! No, I never switched shifts for my staff, nor switched workplaces. I don't know what happened since I wasn't paying attention to him (mostly distracted by Trauma Center), so unfortunately, I don't know what the trigger was.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:07 pm
Ok, interesting, we also didn't have much luck reproducing it. But I'll be at least including a quick fix in the next minor patch that will resolve the situation when/if it happens again. Cheers!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum