Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
allesklappt
medic

[RESOLVED]Event not starting after activating Quick Snap Care insurance contract Empty [RESOLVED]Event not starting after activating Quick Snap Care insurance contract

Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:43 am
Serveral days have passed after unlocking the second objective in Quick Snap Care insurance contract.
The objective says: Successfuly finish 1 event in a row but the event never begins.

Also, there is a patient stuck in the south corner of the map. I tried to send her home but nothing happens. Before I clicked "send home" her status said something about canceled insurance, so i think she was on her way to the hospital at the same time i stopped one of the insurance contracts. Maybe this is related to the problem with the quick snap care contract?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Event not starting after activating Quick Snap Care insurance contract Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Event not starting after activating Quick Snap Care insurance contract

Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:52 am
allesklappt wrote:Serveral days have passed after unlocking the second objective in Quick Snap Care insurance contract.
The objective says: Successfuly finish 1 event in a row but the event never begins.

Also, there is a patient stuck in the south corner of the map. I tried to send her home but nothing happens. Before I clicked "send home" her status said something about canceled insurance, so i think she was on her way to the hospital at the same time i stopped one of the insurance contracts. Maybe this is related to the problem with the quick snap care contract?

Hi, thank you for your report. The stuck patient should not be visible and it was fixed and will be in the next patch:) As for the events, I just tried it couple times and it seems to work as it should. There is a 50% probability that the event will pop up during the day. If you want higher chances you can change the TWEAKABLE_RANDOM_EVENT_PROBABILITY in Tweakables.xml
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum