Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JStocker
medic

[QUESTION] Clinic Patients not Arriving Properly Empty [QUESTION] Clinic Patients not Arriving Properly

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:09 pm
Clinic Patients are not arriving properly. Once clinic hours open about 10 are stuck in this corner, and do not move, unless I individually take control of every one manually. This is making it impossible to complete the "treat 90% of patients" objective. All relevent media and save games attached.
Attachments
[QUESTION] Clinic Patients not Arriving Properly Attachment
20190111165629_1.jpg Screenshot 2You don't have permission to download attachments.(232 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
JStocker
medic

[QUESTION] Clinic Patients not Arriving Properly Empty Re: [QUESTION] Clinic Patients not Arriving Properly

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:11 pm
(Additional attachments)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Clinic Patients not Arriving Properly Empty Re: [QUESTION] Clinic Patients not Arriving Properly

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:05 pm
Hi, thanks for the report - I think I can see what's happening:
All these patients want to go to the reception, but you have a receptionist with a 'long commute' perk, so she will appear after the patients do. Also, if you add a few green tiles to the reception room in front of the reception desk, the patients will go wait there.

We can probably hide them in this state, but it's maybe better to leave it as is, so these rare situations don't go unnoticed. Smile
Cheers!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum