Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
seansharlos
intern

[QUESTION] Operation theater's staff mix rooms Empty [QUESTION] Operation theater's staff mix rooms

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:25 am
Hello,

i have noticed a bug in the operation theater.
I have 1 large OT space divided to 2 OT rooms which are connected by the scrubbing area (as you can see in the pictures).
The anesthesiologist sits in the wrong room, and some of the nurses are going from one room to anther to do staff.
I also attached the saved gamed.

Hope you'll be able to fix this weird bug.
Attachments
[QUESTION] Operation theater's staff mix rooms Attachment
OT bug.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(726 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
OT bug2.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(570 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
unlimited.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Operation theater's staff mix rooms Empty Re: [QUESTION] Operation theater's staff mix rooms

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:13 am
Hi, thanks for the report!

From the game's point of view this layout is a single OR with some extra equipment, so it won't support two surgeries at once anyway - you can make this work as two separate ORs while looking almost the same, something like this (a few extra scrubbing shelves and sinks):

[QUESTION] Operation theater's staff mix rooms 2opera10

Hope this helps! Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum