Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
katespace
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] Stuck paying wages for closed department with no employees Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Stuck paying wages for closed department with no employees

Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:22 pm
I'm playing the "Inefficient" scenario and I closed the Internal Medicine department and fired all the employees before I started making renovations.

As you can see from the screenshot, I am still being charged wages for internal medicine (to the tune of ~4k/day).

[NEED MORE INFO] Stuck paying wages for closed department with no employees Screen15
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Stuck paying wages for closed department with no employees Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Stuck paying wages for closed department with no employees

Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:08 am
Hi, thanks for the report! What time exactly did you fire the employees? The wages get paid/counted after each shift, so maybe some employees still counted while for example on their way home (they still get paid for their last shift even if they got fired in the meantime).

If the problem persists to the next days, could you please attach your save so we can have a closer look?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum