Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BerleyQubed
medic

Psych, cafe, visitors. Empty Psych, cafe, visitors.

Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:13 am
Firstly, I love this game! Ive spent a lot of my life in and out of hospitals and this is by far the best hospital sim out there. There's a few things I would love to see implemented. A psych ward with inpatient and outpatient care. Assigning addiction councelors, psychiatrists, groups, perscribing proper medication and treatment for addictions and mental illnesses is the most major advancement I would love to see!

Ive spent most of my life trying to treat my mental illness and have spent more then a year of my life in inpatient and out patient. I would be more then happy to help provide info, schedules etc if you need any help at all.

Cafeteria- one thing I think this game is missing is a cafeteria, every hsopital ive been to has a cafeteria for the staff, visitors and patients. It would be fun to be given the option to select a grade of food for your patients, staff and visitora and create a central cafeteria with a few restaurant options.

Visitors. The game deals with long term care of patients, its hard to believe the family wouldnt come visit their loved ones.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this.

igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

Psych, cafe, visitors. Empty Re: Psych, cafe, visitors.

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:19 pm
Hello! Thank you very much for your feedback!

Regarding the psychiatry department please read https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t1752-can-you-add-psychiatric-department.

Regarding the other suggestions - we have some open designs of cafeteria/dining rooms/visitors/etc. and maybe we will implement it in the future as a part of some DLC Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum