Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
moeg7
medic

[RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck and will not take ER Empty [RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck and will not take ER

Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:42 am
My ambulance is stuck and will not move after the patient couldn't be admitted due to bed avialablity....

I added new beds but the patient didn't get transported to it(had to move him to new hospital). After he was transfered to new hospital, my ambulance got stuck and it won't take new ER

I added the save file
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck and will not take ER Attachment
Moe.zip Save fileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(915 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Bluefalcon
intern

[RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck and will not take ER Empty Ambulance stuck and Trauma center down - seems to be linked

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:40 pm
I have the same problem and in my case the Trauma center is down due to a lack of a doctor as far as I can tell. They seem to be related.
Attachments
GS OR and ICU Day 25.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(836 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
Bluefalcon
intern

[RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck and will not take ER Empty Solution - trauma center was missing some equipment

Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:05 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
My bad. It turns out the that the TC was missing equipment. I have no idea how I did that but as soon as I fixed it the ambulance completed the transfer and drove to the parking lot. Red faced but lesson learned is to check both the hospitalization windows AND what it says on the actual area (missing equipment) was the key.

Bf
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck and will not take ER Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck and will not take ER

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:59 am
Bluefalcon wrote:My bad.   It turns out the that the TC was missing equipment.  I have no idea how I did that but as soon as I fixed it the ambulance completed the transfer and drove to the parking lot. Red faced but lesson learned is to check both the hospitalization windows AND what it says on the actual area (missing equipment) was the key.  

Bf

Hi, looking at the save, this was caused by an inaccessible bin, which I must agree was a bit hard to see. Smile
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck and will not take ER Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck and will not take ER

Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:01 am
moeg7 wrote:My ambulance is stuck and will not move after the patient couldn't be admitted due to bed avialablity....

I added new beds but the patient didn't get transported to it(had to move him to new hospital). After he was transfered to new hospital, my ambulance got stuck and it won't take new ER

I added the save file

Hi, thanks for the report - this has been fixed since the last patch, could you check with the latest version?
There will be also one more update in the next one, so the same ambulance will transport these patients away instead on the black external one. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum