Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Phant0mKn1ght
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Walls NOT Disappearing in Campaign Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Walls NOT Disappearing in Campaign

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:04 am
Hello All!

So this is a recent thing I've noticed since the last update. However, when I attempt to play ANY campaign missions or challenges, none of my walls disappear at all. Thus making it impossible to play the game. Sandbox works as usual. Like I said this is a new bug. I have verified the game integrity via steam, uninstalled and then reinstalled. Still the same issue... Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Walls NOT Disappearing in Campaign Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Walls NOT Disappearing in Campaign

Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:12 am
Phant0mKn1ght wrote:Hello All!

So this is a recent thing I've noticed since the last update. However, when I attempt to play ANY campaign missions or challenges, none of my walls disappear at all. Thus making it impossible to play the game. Sandbox works as usual. Like I said this is a new bug. I have verified the game integrity via steam, uninstalled and then reinstalled. Still the same issue... Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Hi and thank you for your report. I just tried the latest steam version and I can't reproduce the problem. The toggle between the walls works as it should. 
What does it do when you try to toggle between the wall settings? Does it switch the buttons? Or you cant even press the buttons? Any additional information will be very helpful. Thank you
Phant0mKn1ght
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Walls NOT Disappearing in Campaign Empty More Information

Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:23 pm
Dear Dev,

Thank you for your response, it truly means a lot to see a developer actively engaging with the community.  So in response to your question, I have been able to reproduce the issue (see attached picture). All the buttons work as they should. I am able to select the floor using the bottom navigation, but once I make a floor selection after the initial loading screen, the game produces my issue.  As I said before, sandbox works perfectly. Its the campaign that does not.  Also for more information, I am currently using:

Windows 10 Home X64 Version 1803
Latest Version of Steam
Project Hospital Patch 10

As I have stated before, I have verified the game via steam. Uninstalled, and reinstalled. Also added an exception to my AV just on the stupid off chance, something was incorrectly flagged and changed in the file system.

Thank you again for your time! It means a great deal to me.

Yours Truly,
Phant0mKn1ght
Sponsored content

[NEED MORE INFO]Walls NOT Disappearing in Campaign Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Walls NOT Disappearing in Campaign

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum