Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ARandomLugia
intern

[OPEN] Objects in pernament use Empty [OPEN] Objects in pernament use

Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:39 am
So, after a decent amount of time I decided it was time to clean up the mess that was my hospital. patients had to walk too far and bottlenecks were plenty. So I decided to start removing departments and rebuilding them on another floor so make them more orderly. However, this soon backfired as certain objects would become glitched, the game thinking they were still in use whilst they were not. These objects can't be removed, throwing a massive wrench in my plans, anyone any ideas for a work around?

[OPEN] Objects in pernament use Sc110
[OPEN] Objects in pernament use Sc210

PS: Save file is attached below
Attachments
[OPEN] Objects in pernament use Attachment
Hospital 1.zip more complete reportYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[OPEN] Objects in pernament use Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(7.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Objects in pernament use Empty Re: [OPEN] Objects in pernament use

Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:14 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks a lot for the report, let's see if we can find more hints in the save. It looks like there is a specific issue with reservation of the paper holders (so the receipt-writing procedure is the most likely culprit).
ARandomLugia
intern

[OPEN] Objects in pernament use Empty Alright

Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:01 pm
Hey Jan, thanks for replying. The glitch/bug seems to also affect the sink shown in another screengrab. Perhaps the problem is a bit more general?
Sponsored content

[OPEN] Objects in pernament use Empty Re: [OPEN] Objects in pernament use

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum