Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HawkeDB
medic

[OPEN] Cannot delete objects in use (but they are not in use) Empty [OPEN] Cannot delete objects in use (but they are not in use)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:27 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
This is a repost from my bug report on the Steam forum.

>>>
I deleted a staff room in order to make room for another emergency office, and it seems that some items are locked in the room (that is no longer a room).

Staff must have been going to the couch, and had it locked, but since I deleted the room, it stayed locked and I can no longer delete it.

I even went so far as saving the game and trying to blow up the whole room (using the dynamite in foundation mode) and the objects just stay there on the grass, still locked (green in build mode).
>>>

Screenshot attached
Save Game attached
Attachments
[OPEN] Cannot delete objects in use (but they are not in use) Attachment
Mark Build.zip This is the save game fileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(741 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
[OPEN] Cannot delete objects in use (but they are not in use) Attachment
20181105151251_1.jpg Screenshot of the issue showing green objects that are in use but not being usedYou don't have permission to download attachments.(518 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Cannot delete objects in use (but they are not in use) Empty Re: [OPEN] Cannot delete objects in use (but they are not in use)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:50 pm
Hello - thank you for your report - we will fix it as soon as possible !
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum