Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Astilex
intern

[OPEN] Rendering Issues on Antergos Linux and Nvidia ver. 415 Empty [OPEN] Rendering Issues on Antergos Linux and Nvidia ver. 415

Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:49 am
Description:
When I run then game I get Rendering issues making the UI/Display unplayable and unviewable.

Repro steps:
Run Project Hospital On Antergos Linux with the 415 Nvidia Drivers to see the rendering issues.

I think It might be the version 415 drivers as I played it on Solus Linux with the 410 drivers without issues.

Let me know if you need anything else.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Rendering Issues on Antergos Linux and Nvidia ver. 415 Empty Re: [OPEN] Rendering Issues on Antergos Linux and Nvidia ver. 415

Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:58 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! While we investigate further, could you check and let us know if running either in windowed mode or without V-sync helps for now? (Both options are in the launcher).
Cheers!
Astilex
intern

[OPEN] Rendering Issues on Antergos Linux and Nvidia ver. 415 Empty Re: [OPEN] Rendering Issues on Antergos Linux and Nvidia ver. 415

Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:31 pm
Thanks for the reply!

In Windowed with V-Sync: Minimal Rendering issues. It is isolated at the bottom of the screen, I noticed in sandbox mode that it seems to be struggling to render from one object to another. (i.e. Transitioning from the Road to the Grass)

In Windowed without V-Sync: With 10 Minutes of gameplay it ran perfectly no issues that I could notice.

Sorry about the delay I had my last final today so I was very busy.

--Chris
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum