Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
James Blonde
intern

[OPEN] Campaign 2 - can't move furniture Empty [OPEN] Campaign 2 - can't move furniture

Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:04 pm
I'm running campaign 2 with the inefficient hospital.  I'm trying to move rooms between floors, 1 piece of furniture at a time.  In trying to swap my radiology and internal medicine wards / common room, I've completed maybe 60% of the move, I'm finding that I can no longer move items - plants, power bars, chairs, etc.  I can select, but they don't move or snap, will will appear and rotate. but remain red) and then it seems to hang the game as I can't move from build mode (but I can move between floors). This fault is persisting even after restarting the game - game starts as normal in play mode, people move around, but as soon as I move into build mode and try to move something, same symptoms.  This has rendered this save game unplayable.  

Logs attached
Attachments
[OPEN] Campaign 2 - can't move furniture Attachment
scenario 5 moving stuff around.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
[OPEN] Campaign 2 - can't move furniture Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(6 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Campaign 2 - can't move furniture Empty Re: [OPEN] Campaign 2 - can't move furniture

Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:56 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report! We see the issue and while we work on a proper fix, here's a workaround:
Mark the now almost empty room neighboring radiology as any radiology room and make sure the oxygen tank next to the top right wall is covered. Then moving should start working again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum