Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Matthias
Matthias
intern

[OPEN] Bug when cancelling X-ray examination Empty [OPEN] Bug when cancelling X-ray examination

Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:33 am
I often monitor the progress of patients. Sometimes I see that the doctor requested an X-ray for a patient that I consider unnecessary because the diagnosis was found and they need Orthopaedy surgery. However, when they are already waiting at the radiology waiting area and I cancel the X-ray examination, they keep sitting there forever until it's 18.00 hours and they leave, while in fact they should go to the new department I told them too (in this case Orthopaedy). The problem is that they also block the queue for other patients who need X-ray.

I posted a screenshot of patient Daniel Hall. He's already sitting there for almost four hours while I want him to go straight to Orthopaedy. When I reclick the new department Orthopaedy in their card, they just get up and find another seat in the same radiology waiting area.

The only way to get them out of this situation for the time being is to let them have their X-ray anyway.
Attachments
[OPEN] Bug when cancelling X-ray examination Attachment
2018-11-28.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.6 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(495 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
campaign matthias.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.6 Mb) Downloaded 2 times

Last edited by jan.oxymoron on Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added saved game and log)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Bug when cancelling X-ray examination Empty Re: [OPEN] Bug when cancelling X-ray examination

Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:56 pm
Hi, the main problem has been fixed since the last major patch, but we found another issue in the save related to switching doctors between clinic and on-call room. Their patients will try to reach them even when they're not working at the clinic anymore.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum