Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Astria
attending

[RESOLVED BACKLOG] Bug with nothing doing in department Empty [RESOLVED BACKLOG] Bug with nothing doing in department

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:20 pm
Hello

Why department not doing with this?

This is problem patient, but not doing surgery

[RESOLVED BACKLOG] Bug with nothing doing in department Screen10
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED BACKLOG] Bug with nothing doing in department Empty Re: [RESOLVED BACKLOG] Bug with nothing doing in department

Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:55 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! Could you please attach your saved game so we can investigate further?
In the meantime you can also check if you have a surgical team on the night shift at Internal Medicine and there are free nurses with the role to transport patients?
Astria
attending

[RESOLVED BACKLOG] Bug with nothing doing in department Empty Re: [RESOLVED BACKLOG] Bug with nothing doing in department

Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:05 pm
Sorry, but I can not add.
She was transferred from the Department of Internal Medicine to the Emergency Room. After that, they waited a long time and did nothing. The doctors were there, but as it turned out, they waited for a new shift, as the operation was assigned to a new shift and after the operation they performed the remaining procedures. It is not right. It is necessary to perform those that are available now, and not in the order of appointment.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:41 pm
Ah, ok, I see the point - we actually discussed earlier today different options of allowing other treatments on the list to be done while the first one is waiting, so it will be implemented in some form in one of the upcoming patches. Let me mark this as 'backlog'. Smile
Astria
attending

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:44 pm
And I would also like the possibility of implementation:
- cancellation of this or that procedure as a head physician, even if the procedure has already begun
- appointments to put patients in the ward without the help of a doctor, but according to my wish
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum