Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
coastervan
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Radiology Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Radiology

Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:13 am
There seems to be an issue with the Radiology department. I have notice that with my X-ray room, the technician disappears or the room stops working. Sometimes the room will say "missing items", however, everything is there. I would have to pick up the x-ray machine and replace it and the room will work again. But, when you look at the workload percentage, it shows 0%. I'm using a MAC, however, I was unable to locate my saved files. I have included two screen shots. I have another saved game where I'm having an issue with all the radiology rooms. This has occurred before and after todays update 11/09/2018. Is anyone else having this issue?
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Radiology Attachment
Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 9.14.10 PM.png Screen shot showing 0%You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.3 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
[NEED MORE INFO] Radiology Attachment
Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 9.13.31 PM.png Second screen shotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.9 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
cTrix
cTrix
fellow

[NEED MORE INFO] Radiology Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Radiology

Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:12 am
your save files are in C:\user\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\maps
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:21 pm
Hello and thanks for the report!
Could you please upload mentioned saved game file where you experiencing this issue? It will be very helpful to analyze the issue

Thanks in advance!
coastervan
medic

Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:33 pm
I still can't locate my maps, however, I will say it has not been an issue, I think, since the last update.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum