Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
daxl
intern

[RESOLVED] No Patients in Campaign 2 Empty [RESOLVED] No Patients in Campaign 2

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:54 am
My problem is very similar to https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t954-open-low-patients-not-turning-up-to-hospital I posted there, but it doesn't look like it showed up at the top of the forum and may be missed.

I'm having a problem with the campaign 2. Patients stopped coming into the hospital, they're all moving around the bottom of the screen. My patients don't seem to start showing up the next day like the bug linked above.

You're out of space on the forum, but you can access my save game for the next 24 hours at https://a.uguu.se/7WrXDZdkTBLA_campaign2_broken.zip I can reupload it if needed as well. Thanks for the great game.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] No Patients in Campaign 2 Empty Re: [RESOLVED] No Patients in Campaign 2

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:43 am
Hi, thanks for the report!
Looking at the save:
- It seems that the insurance company was disabled when patients spawned for the current day - do you remember if you disabled/enabled it at some point? This can also be used as a workaround to make it respawn the patients according to the current conditions, but it should also happen automatically for example when you open a department.
- On our side the issue solves itself over midnight the next day - does it work on your side in similar manner?

Regarding the forum space - we upgraded out subscription, ho hopefully it will take quite some time before we run out of space again. Smile

Cheers!
daxl
intern

[RESOLVED] No Patients in Campaign 2 Empty Re: [RESOLVED] No Patients in Campaign 2

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:22 am
Sorry for the delay, just getting back to the game now; Work, kids, life haha. Turning the insurance off and on fixed it, thank you. I did try cycling departments on/off earlier and that did not fix it. This was the 2nd day without patients, the whole day before was as well, so I was scared to leave it one more day without patients to test the overnight reset the other post talked about.

Thanks for the help, if you need any more info to help with diagnosis, feel free to ask.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:47 pm
Hi, you have a good point about closing/reopening departments, the patient spawning system will now take these in account immediately. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum