Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
malou003
intern

[QUESTION] Cardiac surgery is not available for many patients. Empty [QUESTION] Cardiac surgery is not available for many patients.

Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:13 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Cardiac surgery is not available for many patients and they threaten to leave. But I have 2 complete surgery teams. Edit I tried to send my savegame but I have this problem (1st screenshot), screenshot of the ingame problem's is in 2nd screenshot.
[QUESTION] Cardiac surgery is not available for many patients. Captur10
[QUESTION] Cardiac surgery is not available for many patients. Captur11
senatorium
intern

[QUESTION] Cardiac surgery is not available for many patients. Empty Re: [QUESTION] Cardiac surgery is not available for many patients.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:22 am
Just a shot in the dark, but do you have HDU beds available? I think surgery requires the patient to be in an HDU ward.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Cardiac surgery is not available for many patients. Empty Re: [QUESTION] Cardiac surgery is not available for many patients.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:43 pm
senatorium wrote:Just a shot in the dark, but do you have HDU beds available? I think surgery requires the patient to be in an HDU ward.

Hi, I was about to ask the same question - if the tooltip says something like "required hospitalization is not available", that would be the case.

Btw we upgraded the forum subscription, there should be plenty of space for attachments now.
malou003
intern

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:01 pm
Indeed it was a lack of HDU beds.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:27 pm
Ok, thanks for the confirmation!
We still plan some improvements to the UI and to how the information is displayed, so hopefully situations like this one will be much more clear in the future.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum